- Every candidate that you see applied to join Underdog.io on our site.
- Candidates that you see are interested in jobs in your location. Most candidates are looking for full-time work. We occasionally share candidates that are looking for atypical roles (e.g. remote work, contract work, etc.). We’ll make that clear in the dashboard
- If you'd like to refer a candidate (e.g. someone great that your team passed on, a friend looking for new opportunities, etc.) you can introduce him or her to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We sometimes choose to work with highly-qualified bootcamp graduates who have full-time engineering experience. In general, we share fewer than 10% of bootcamp applicants. Bootcamp candidates with fewer than three years of full-time experience are tagged "Bootcamp."
- We sometimes choose to work with highly-qualified candidates that require visa sponsorship. We gather comprehensive information about each candidate's visa situation before sharing him or her, and we typically only share candidates that hold a transferrable visa. For a better understanding of the visa landscape, read Engineer's Guide to US Visas.
- You are required to inform us of any hires that you make and, where applicable, pay us the appropriate fee.
- You cannot share Underdog.io candidates with anyone outside of your company. We take this very seriously.
- Please use our email relay service to contact candidates. You can access a candidate's email relay address by clicking the "Send Email" button or by using the copy email address feature. If your device doesn't open your preferred email provider, you'll need to update your default mailto settings.
We offer a second hiring tool called Sourcing.io for those that have additional technical hiring needs. Sourcing.io is a searchable database with information about millions of software engineers. You can query the database using custom filters and connect your team's social accounts to see which engineers are in your company's extended network. It comes with a 7-day free trial.