Underdog.io integrates with Lever, allowing you to export Candidates directly into your Lever account.
In order to install this integration, your company needs to be a customer of both Underdog.io and Lever and, within Lever, you’ll need to have Super Admin access. Here’s a quick installation guide:
- Go to Lever’s integrations page and click the toggle next to the Underdog.io logo.
- Click the “Generate New Key” button, which will allow you to review Underdog.io’s permission requests. Be sure to copy the newly-generated API key, which you’ll need to paste into your Underdog.io account.
- After logging into Underdog.io, navigate to Settings and then Integrations. Click the green Add button next to the Lever Integration and paste your API key here.
- You’re in! You can now export candidates from Underdog.io into Lever. You’ll find an “Export to Lever” button next to every Underdog.io candidate. You can choose whether to associate candidates with an open job.
- Each exported profile will be in the “New Lead” section of your Lever pipeline. Each exported candidate will be automatically tagged with “Underdog.io” and the origin will be set as “Sourced.” Here’s what an Underdog.io candidate looks like in the Lever UI.
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions about our Lever integration.